Program Learning Outcomes
Knowledge and understanding-based competency
- Recognize the approach and scope of geography studie
- Identify the fundamental concepts of regional development and its implementation.
Intellectual skill-based competency
- Identify and analyze regional development related problems and formulate decent alternative solutions.
Practical skill-based competency
- Use and manage regional data for supporting the decision making process by the use of technology.
Managerial skill and attitude-oriented competency
- Formulate regional development plan in a team work (collaboratively) in multidisciplinary approaches.
- Present substantive ideas, issues and problems related to regional development towards colleagues, other professionals, government and general public.